Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I spent the weekend at my daughters cheer competition which included at least a couple meals of nachos.  So today getting back into the groove of working out and cooking healthy!  This was my view...

I visited some of my favorite healthy recipe blogs, got my grocery list together (one of my favorite apps, Grocery Pal) and headed out to Whole Foods, better known as whole paycheck!  

The frustrating thing about trying recipes online is I tend to cook more meals just to find one my family will eat.  One is REALLY picky!  I select all gluten free meals though because one has Celiac disease and is diabetic as well.  The great thing about these online recipes is that I almost always find a dessert that we love!  Our favorite one for the day was found on one of my favorite blogs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment